Dufferin Grove is a popular family oriented neighbourhood located in downtown Toronto. This neighbourhood has:
- Excellent amenities including a popular community park, a shopping centre, excellent schools and and convenient access to public transit.
- Dufferin Grove Park. This park is basically a community centre without any walls! It is so popular that local residents affectionately refer to it as their Big Backyard.
- The area is very green, with many trees and some of largest gardens and yards in Toronto.
- A very active night life, with many "hip" and urban restaurants scattered along Bloor and College.
- Many small independent specialty shops like bakeries, smoothie shops, and bike stores.
- Is predominantly two or three-storey detached or semi-detached homes at a fairly mid-density.
- The majority of Dufferin Grove houses were built between 1890 and 1930. Dufferin Grove's semi-detached and detached houses are larger than those found in most downtown Toronto neighbourhoods.
- The architectural style of the homes in Dufferin Grove range from early and late Victorian to Edwardian and English Cottage style designs
- Is a popular family-oriented neighbourhood due to the size of the houses and the amenities including a popular community park, a shopping centre, schools and access to public transit.
How to find the school closest to you!
Click on the link below to find the Public Schools closest to your home:
TDSB Find Your School
Click on this link to find the Catholic Schools closest to your home:
TCDSB Find Your School