Mississauga - The Community of Port Credit
Port Credit is a neighbourhood in Mississauga, approximately 25 kilometers from Toronto or about a 35-minute drive from downtown Toronto. You can also take a train from Toronto to Port Credit or Uber as transportation to this lovely lakeside area.
In Port Credit, you can enjoy:
- shopping, music and dining on the waterfront.
- They also have a wide selection of restaurants and a very friendly community.
- Two marinas and beautiful views of Lake Ontario.
- The entertainment strip on Lakeshore is just minutes from Port Credit real estate and is one of the best features. This area is always busy and has an eclectic group of restaurants and bars.
- The Port Credit Lighthouse is a fully-functioning and iconic landmark in the area. It not only welcomes boats into the harbour but also serves as an observation deck, where you can get a great view of the Port Credit River.
How to find the school closest to you!
Click on the link below to find the Public Schools closest to your home:
TDSB Find Your School
Click on this link to find the Catholic Schools closest to your home:
TCDSB Find Your School
Port Credit real estate offers unique housing options, including townhomes and condos right on the waterfront. There are also plenty of beautiful detached and semi-detached homes throughout the Port Credit real estate.